ss_blog_claim=f1eaf6627d841d3bfc28d7aa22e9af9b

More Friend ---- > More Dollars (SIGN UP NOW!)

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Ziddu.Com Upload Your File-->Share to your Friend-->Dollars In Your Pocket (Sign Up Now!)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ebook For You (4)


The Chimes
by Charles Dickens


H
ere are not many people -- and as it is desirable that a story-teller and a story-reader should establish a mutual understanding as soon as possible, I beg it to be noticed that I confine this observation neither to young people nor to little people, but extend it to all conditions of people: little and big, young and old: yet growing up, or already growing down again -- there are not, I say, many people who would care to sleep in a church. I don't mean at sermon-time in warm weather (when the thing has actually been done, once or twice), but in the night, and alone. A great multitude of persons will be violently astonished, I know, by this position, in the broad bold Day. But it applies to Night. It must be argued by night, and I.....

Download This Book Click Here or Mirror!

No comments: