ss_blog_claim=f1eaf6627d841d3bfc28d7aa22e9af9b

More Friend ---- > More Dollars (SIGN UP NOW!)

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Ziddu.Com Upload Your File-->Share to your Friend-->Dollars In Your Pocket (Sign Up Now!)

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Butterfly Award



This is a butterfly award from Merlyn. Thanks to Merlyn for trusting me this award and it is now my turn to pass this Butterfly award. Here is the rule: Once accepting this award, Put the logo on your blog. Add a link to the person who awarded you. Nominate 10 other blogs. Add links to those blogs on yours. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. With that I nominated 10 other bloggers for this award.. I would love to give this award to the the following cool blogger.

1. Ar-wee-der-yet
2. Chesca
3. Emjei
4. Kiscy
5. Anagore
6. Eunice
7. Kang Jaloe
8. Retchel
9. Marky Tiklaton
10. Cecile

1 comment:

Cecile said...

Danny, thanks for the tag, I already have this tag, I will just add your name on the post, thanks for the thought :-) have a great day.